If you or a loved one are facing drug charges, you need an attorney you can trust to fight for you. We know this is a scary time with serious consequences, and you can feel like you’re in a losing battle before you even start. Corbridge Law Offices is here to help. We have a long history of helping clients fight charges of drug possession, distribution, and manufacturing. Our experienced attorneys will work hard to win your trust.
Don’t take a chance with your future. Call Corbridge Law Offices at (503) 352-9360 and let a member of our knowledgeable staff review your case today.
We’re a Team You Can Count On
“I was in the wrong place with the wrong people, and I got stuck with the blame. Ryan Corbridge actually listened to me, and I could tell he believed my story. Thanks to him, I was acquitted of all charges.” – Kris R.
“My son was arrested on possession charges, and I didn’t know how I would pay for his legal fees. We’re still waiting on trial, but the staff at Corbridge Law Offices took the time to work with me on a payment plan, and I can rest easier knowing he has a legal team that cares.” -Mary S.
See more testimonials from our clients.
Find Drug Crime Attorneys to Fight For You
When finding the right Portland drug crime attorney, it is important to ask how much experience they have defending against your particular charges. Our attorneys are ready to work for you.
Ryan R. Corbridge, Principal Attorney:
- Ryan has achieved acquittals for individuals charged with DUI, domestic violence, drug manufacturing, drug distribution, drug possession, assault, harassment, coercion, and solicitation charges, among others. He has litigated millions of dollars in personal injury claims as well.
Nathan Sosa, Associate Attorney:
- Nathan Sosa has worked in the legal field for over a dozen years and has devoted his career to protecting the rights of those whose lives have been altered as a result of someone else’s negligence. He has handled hundreds of personal injury cases ranging from automobile accidents to premises liability to wrongful death.
Shannon Powell, Associate Attorney:
- Having worked as a research assistant and certified law clerk at Corbridge Law Offices, Shannon has the knowledge needed to work within our systems and the understanding of our mission of helping good people through tough situations. He focuses on Criminal Law and Domestic Violence.
We listen to our clients’ needs, and we never stop fighting for you. With our attorneys, you get direct communication throughout the entire process, informing you of any charges, deadlines, and small details.
Expert Drug Crime Attorney in Hillsboro, OR
Whether you’re facing simple possession, intent to distribute, commercial drug charges or manufacturing, Corbridge Law Offices wants to give you proper representation. If you are facing commercial drug offenses, we will fight to drop this classification from your charges to reduce your sentence. The state must prove three of the following to successfully convict someone of a commercial drug offense:
- Delivery of Heroin, Cocaine, Marijuana, or Other Controlled Substances For Consideration
- Possession of $300 or More In Cash
- Possession of a Customer or Transaction List
- Possession of a Weapon
- Possession of Lands Used To Manufacture Drugs
- Possession of Materials Used For Packaging Drugs Such As Scales Or Foil
We take the time to help our clients navigate the intimidating (and often confusing) legal system. We believe everyone deserves professional, qualified representation, no matter the charges they face. Don’t let a drug charge smear your record.
Furthermore, we’re willing to work with you to negotiate a fair fee structure. If you or someone you love needs a drug crime attorney, contact Corbridge Law Offices today.